Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lazer Outlaw
Administrators nickname
Jay Verlice
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
00-00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/461787/#post-1694800

Rashed1444

Player
Player
hi Mr Bobby , Magnes and adham
In this forum, admin Lucas and Jay Verlice made an unfair decision, and I will explain to you
As you can see in the video submitted with the complaint, I was robing player {ID.950} with my fam members and as shown in front of you, the place was under the bridge, in other words, an invisible place, but in one moment many people came to this place. This means that player {ID.950} was in a program and he told his family exactly where he was, and this means that there is MG Therefore, I do not know why the admin did not ask him to send a video proof that he did not do MG Sir, the situation here is clear with everything, but the admin is content only with giving my family a penalty, I do not object to the punishment that we took {MG}, but the other player {ID.950} also make {MG} because we are hiding under the bridge in the high way so how there friends know our place and started shooting us without any demand, and why the player {ID.950} started eat food and drinking juices and prepared himself because he know his friends are coming in this moment and this indicates that they really agree with each other and also they didn't gave us demand he just shooting without 5 sec in the high way. Therefore, sir, I ask the admin to reconsider once again in my forum and ask Player {ID.950} sends a video of the entire situation with clear sound, as requested

with all respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom