Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LilBill Mobb
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/465500/

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
So i got 2 counts of bug abuse I see how the first one of me jumping over the fence could be bug abuse but ive added max parts to my bike and when i jump to do tricks of of walls it sends me over. But im more curious on that fact i got the second one for bug abuse I crashed when the dude rammed me twice off my bike before he tased me so i logged back in and rode up to them on the bike to see if they were going to arrest me but they just told me to leave the area so I did. So im curious on why i got that second bug abuse when they let me go on my way when i asked if they wanted to arrest since i came back wouldnt that just be considered combat logging not bug abuse?

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
The second bug abuse was for logging in and out to revive yourself. Its already clear in my punishment statement. Please provide the footage, that you just crashed and regularly came back to the city.

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
I don’t have the footaged I tried posting it with this but it got corrupted and I never died during that whole confrontation. In the rules that would be considered combat log not bug abuse. But I will try to get the corrupted footage and see if I can fix it somehow

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

LilBill Mobb

Player
Player
I couldn’t get any of the footage that was corrupted the part that I needed to show the audio is gone and the screen is black and glitchy

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no pov - nothing to be reviewed in complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom