Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Toxicity , Metagaming, Mixing | 107243 , 253439 , 116141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gio Bloodline
Suspect ID
107243 253439 116141
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2023
Time of violation
2:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7VCHnH1U5c

Atlantic

Player
Player
you guys had to change leaders because your previous leaders history was so bad. Also your the one that made a new forum account because your original was permad from forums.

Atlantic

Player
Player
So you are showing a video from over 2 months ago that was taken place not in game but in a private discord which is not even a official grp discord channel. Has nothing to do with the current situation of your family being toxic to ours in the city in which the original forum post shows. If you felt a different way why not post that situation when it happened? or even leave the call but you decided to stay. Also private dms are not controlled by admins, as said by multiple admins, you can simply just block the person if so. Please stop the targeting and misinformation against my family members. This will be the last reply I make and will allow the admins to make the correct decision in this case. Thank you.
Screenshot_871.png
Also i must add that im not trying to get you punished for that video bro. Ik the rules more than you man. Im just putting that there so people can see the real people that are the “leaders” of your family. Thats shows your guys true character.

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
I am the leader of Bloodlines and this is getting out of hand now you are clearly the one deceiving admins in this case according to this picture posted by the suspect in the original forum (116141) on ingrand, Krix is in your family and this picture of a raid a few hours after the original post shows that. Maybe he joined for the raid and left but you say hes not in your family and this pic shows different. And to add on to the deceiving admins you stated that "116141 was there for a party" but we were not having a party at that time and this other picture from his own (116141) forum post (same time and date as the situation happening here) he states that he came because "he heard gunshots happening". If you have POV of us throwing a party please show that part because i was there the whole time and do not remember a party happening. In the other video posted on this forum he says "lets throw a party" meaning we haven't thrown one yet but you showed up as soon as he announced it so how did you know we wanted to have a party there was no ads posted at that time? To the admin reviewing this, our proofs show how toxic these players can be and the lengths they go to deceive what the situation actually is. Thank You to the reviewing admin.
All of this can be solved too if your family stops coming on our property, kinda funny all these clips you are on our property but we dont step foot on yours, just mind your business and there will be no more of this.
Screenshot_864.png
Screenshot_863.png
Screenshot_866.png
so you said that he heard guns shots happening but then you said that is not true are you going to lie to admins who are you trying to lie to I have the clip and I will post it right now I also have the clip where gio on his radio says everyone bloodline party

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
  • At first i came outside because my family member was telling me he was being harassed .
  • I have a mask on and they all know my name and continue to call me an npc which is an oc insult.
  • At 47 sec - 253439 says Im wearing a battle pass mask which is mixing.
  • At 59 sec - 253439 116141 being toxic telling my new family member to go back to the hotel.
  • At 1:15 - their whole family including their leader 133326 continues to follow us onto our family home and harass our new members to join their family.
  • At 1:37 - 107243 is talking while dead mixing.
  • At 3:10 - 116141 is mixing again talking about fam warnings.
Overall this family has been nothing but toxic every day. Their punishment history can speak for itself. They now have bought the house directly next door to us to continue the harassment on us and our new members we are recruiting to try and have a good time on this server. This behavior is unacceptable especially for an Unofficial Family and at this point very annoying for us to deal with daily. Also to add on to this the Leader of La familia Charlie Russo (133326) is there contributing to all of this and watching his members break multiple rules and doesn't say anything. There are alot of families that can also agree with how toxic these members of la familia are.

These are some other examples.

if you want yo post reports about us but you have 5 pages of report on you

Elson Kitamura

Player
Player
Approved

ID 116141 will receive a punishment for Mixing at 1:36 and 3:11 ("POV" , "Fam Warning")
ID 107243 will receive a punishment for Speaking while dead at 1:36

Along with that, everybody who commented on this post aside from the forum owner will receive a forum warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom