Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmSc7WXWtZI

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
Here is jads pov :)
This POV is totally irrelevant that's a montage and i don't know why you posted it in forums he asked for POV of the specific situation if you have the POV then provide it otherwise just inform that you don't have POV. And using fluffy 's stream you are a bit sus in-regard of stream sniping and using this POV or stream clip without his permission.
Last but not the least , doesn't Jad have a forum account or you are His private attorney/lawyer.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
This POV is totally irrelevant that's a montage and i don't know why you posted it in forums he asked for POV of the specific situation if you have the POV then provide it otherwise just inform that you don't have POV. And using fluffy 's stream you are a bit sus in-regard of stream sniping and using this POV or stream clip without his permission.
Last but not the least , doesn't Jad have a forum account or you are His private attorney/lawyer.
LMAOOOO are you that mad xD

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to request POV from all 5 members from the Atkins You have 24 hours to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom