Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Armaan Sandhu
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord saxdhu
6. Your Nickname Habibi Vella
7. Your ID 6929

Additional information

1. Leader of... EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) I am playing Grand RP from a long time first in EN 1 and now in EN 3, so now I got experienced in many orgs and currently I am COS, State Attorney in GOV, also I was Assistant Chief of LSPD, HOD of IA in SAHP, 2x DHOD of IA in FIB and Lead Surgeon in EMS. So now I am enough trained to be a Leader of an organization so I get to know that EMS has a easy term to handle so I want to be EMS leader and put some efforts in EMS.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. From my side I want to advice that EMS should also focus at Calls as many times this happens that their is only one pr two guys on Calls and many unconscious people in city so they cant help every one so my advice like we can make two-two employees stand at SH and PH other all employees can go on calls to help peoples and Medlab Department should not go on calls their first priority is to make medics!

Thanks for Reviewing my application. Hope you enjoy reading that !

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
GU2Naqwyzd2baMRH.gif

Top Bottom