Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mete Ulu

Player
Player
General information:
Occ Name: Mete Ulu
Ic Name: Mete Ice
Occ Age: 19
Ic Age: 13
GMT+03:00
10 13 Hours
Id: 38722

Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ballas applying to be a leader

1. I was once the Los Santos Vagos Ballas Families Bloods Street Officer I tried to protect the gang throughout my term I helped everyone and made them more loyal to me and this is where I learned to lead everyone in the gangs I was Authorized and I think I am ready to be a leader.

2. The reason I applied to gange is I want to come to a better career and be known more and be more known and try to make all the gangs afraid of us I want to buy all the peat and make 100% turf it's a better feeling to take my family to the gang and be more crowded thank you

3. I'm here to be everywhere, to go everywhere to fight, to see ballas in the gheto and say run away from the ballas gheto, I'm here to help everyone a good gang and to be a good person.

of the 3 tries then and fill my goals:

%100 Turf
All ammo and weapons over 100k
get all the graffiti

3. Your recommendations for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.

%100 Turf
%100 Sprey
win tough competitions in the ghetto
i will get more gang loyal and developing members

Best regards By Mete Ice

Ballas On Top

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
Rejected

Gain more experience and apply in the future.​

Status