Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
marshal sumit
Suspect ID
115979 and 116925
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2022
Time of violation
16:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pNG58QFjYYQ

Ranveer Malhotra

Player
Player
Hi Team,
This person came to capitol(Flag) and took hi gun out and even after giving warning he was continuing same when i run behind him to catch he went outside green zone where i was inside and he started shooting me and you can see my team was with me supporting and killed both person but they both quit the game to escape. please take action.
to watch the whole scene as video is long please watch the incident from 04:00 to end mins

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Fix the formatting of the title of this post to comply with the rules of filing a complaint.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors.

Ranveer Malhotra

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Fix the formatting of the title of this post to comply with the rules of filing a complaint.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors.
Please tell me the format which you are expecting i am not able to find in server and its too disappointing. Please copy pasted the format it will really be a help. it 2nd time i am posting and with same reason its not helping. i request you to give the format

Fanci Darling

Player
Please tell me the format which you are expecting i am not able to find in server and its too disappointing. Please copy pasted the format it will really be a help. it 2nd time i am posting and with same reason its not helping. i request you to give the format
Example: shooting in greenzone | [suspect ID] for the title of your post, that makes the reported parties aware they are also reported

Fanci Darling

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 115979 and 116925 will receive a punishment for Rules of the green zone and CL

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom