Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
SAHP_logo.png
SAHP-GTAV-Logo.png

SAN ANDREAS HIGHWAY PATROL
Sheriff Department

APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY
OPEN

JOIN DISCORD HERE
APPLY HERE

Requirements:
-
Must be 14 years old +
- Strong communication skills
- Know and abide all state/city rules

- Willingness to learn and follow commands

D-Polite

Player
Player
What must I do after I have submitted my application? Also the link is showing as invalid.

buzzs125

Player
Player
The SAHP is now open for recruitment for the next 7 days. We are now looking to intake the most qualified Troopers of Los Santos to join our team.

Requirements:
- 16+ Age
- Fluent in English
- Clear and quality mic
- Level 2 Backpack or Higher
- 5 days completed in another legal organization (Preferred but not a huge factor.)
- Must include in city name and player ID on application for in-game and email Background check.

Apply now using the links below. You will be contacted by email regarding the application and if you will be called for an interview. This could take 72hrs or more depending on the amount of applications we have to process.

Discord: Join the Sheriff Department| Grand Role Play Discord Server!

Once you join our discord review the channel labeled getting-started to start your journey through our applicant process.

buzzs125

Player
Player
You should be watching gov announcements in GrandRP Discord. At this time our applications are closed till we get through the backlog of applicants we have queued up

Sp1iffy

Player
Player
You should be watching gov announcements in GrandRP Discord. At this time our applications are closed till we get through the backlog of applicants we have queued up
Hi, i'm not seeing any gov announcements in the discord, i'm not sure if i actually have access to see everything in the discord..
The tabs i currently see are
announcements
#how-to-start-playing
beginning
and under RULES
#legislation

Is there something else that i have to do to see everything?
I am really excited to apply for a post in the SAHP as i feel this is my calling on the server.

Thank you.

Edit: I can now see everything in the discord server and i have applied via the link there. :)

Last edited:

DSLMHMAIL

Player
Player
ID:114407
Name: Davies Jhonson
Languages: HE/EN
Note: link server invaild

request to join to SAHP pleas help

Muhammad Ashir

Certified Ghetto Clapper
Player
ID:135369
Name:Ashir Thrust
Language:HE/EN

Request to join sahp

Ex | Deputy Of Blood Street Gang Of The Ballas Gang Of The Families Gang Of Los Santos Vagos Of Marabunta Grande Gang
Ex Hc | Of Fib Of Gov Of Lspd Of Sahp Of NG

Tesoro Kaizer

Player
Player
ID: 48520
Name: Tesoro Kaizer
Language: EN/HE
Discord: 𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖔#0956

Request to join SAHP
Previous: Corp2

Casen Avery

Player
Player
SAHP Job Application
Thank you for applying, please request the applicant role in our discord server.... what does this mean?

Top Bottom