Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Titans_Abdallah
Administrators nickname
Fstoq_DeArcy
Date
Aug 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/2yFhgR6

Abdallah_Titans

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent account suspension that was issued to my account. I am reaching out to address this matter as I deeply believe that there might be a misunderstanding, and I want to provide more context regarding the situation.

I understand that maintaining a fair and respectful gaming environment is of utmost importance. I would like to admit that I was new to Grand Rp and therefore wasn't aware of the specific rule that prohibits interactions between main accounts and twinks, which can lead to a ban. Unfortunately, due to my lack of familiarity with the community guidelines, I unknowingly engaged in an activity that violated this rule. I genuinely had no intention of breaking any rules, and I am truly sorry for my lack of awareness.

As someone new to the platform, I didn't have a complete grasp of all the specific rules and regulations in place. I fully understand now that this is not an excuse and that I should have taken the time to familiarize myself with the guidelines. I value the opportunity to be part of the Grand Rp community and I am committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines moving forward.

I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and I am genuinely regretful for any inconvenience my actions might have caused. I sincerely apologize for any disruption this may have caused to the community, and I am dedicated to rectifying this situation.

I kindly request your understanding and reconsideration of my account suspension. I truly believe in the positive aspects of the Grand Rp community and I am eager to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful member of it. If there is any way to have my account suspension lifted or reduced, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to prove my dedication to following the platform's rules.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and for your dedication to creating a positive and enjoyable gaming environment. I am looking forward to your response and sincerely hope for a favorable resolution. Warm regards,

Ryzex

Player
Player
It's clear that you had no intention to violate any rules, and your message explains the situation well. Sometimes these things happen unknowingly.

I appreciate your honesty and your commitment to learning from this experience. Your sincerity shines through, and I hope the administrators will see that too.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom