Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lazar Stanojevic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2023
Time of violation
11:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPbWKCGB_Y

Lazer Stanojevic

Player
Player
soo what happened it that we were waiting for my frend to do some deal and he left car came to me and just searched me for no reason and without asking so fail rp

SIDDHANT CRUISE

Player
Player
i was the buyer and he was selling me the car and said that all the item are in the truck of that car u just buy the car and u will get the things so i refused it and then i asked to admin so they said that it will be 1.3 genral rule so i searched because i can be get robbed cause i was alone and he called his friend aswell i was having 850k i hand

Lazer Stanojevic

Player
Player
i refused couse it will take 1 hr and i got told by admin when i asked that he will get all things from trunk

Lazer Stanojevic

Player
Player
i was the buyer and he was selling me the car and said that all the item are in the truck of that car u just buy the car and u will get the things so i refused it and then i asked to admin so they said that it will be 1.3 genral rule so i searched because i can be get robbed cause i was alone and he called his friend aswell i was having 850k i hand
so if you have money it is good reason to search someone non rply

Lazer Stanojevic

Player
Player
sory one more thing in discussion gen 1.3 would be if i sold you car with no items but couse there were items that you wanted to buy it will be all good

SIDDHANT CRUISE

Player
Player
i was having lvl 3 bag so it didnt need much time and my order was like 1280 kg so i need to exchange with him for 16 times and he refused for that so i said i dont want to deal

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Approved

ID 209213 will receive a punishment for Fail RP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom