Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Lark
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Feb 3, 2022
Time
16:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shcpYjNy-p8

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
Hello, So I was in Chumash with my blood gangs, i was wearing full red, but some people sees me bugged with another clothes, i got informed by my one of friends that re equip your clothes u are bugged, and after few seconds , i got demorg because of that bug, it's not my fault and Admin John Lark should come and make sure i am not bugged before any actions !

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
How admin should know that it's a bug ? IF he same as other peoples see u in different clothes, and most probably u changed it in robbery circle thats why it was 'bugged"

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
no i was wearing it from before the event start even, but still on that clip i re equip it because a friend told me u are bugged re equip ur red clothes . if only 1 friend told me and the others haven't told me which means they were looking at me with red clothes only bugged in other few people eyes .

Alex Odd

Admin give his response, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom