Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Onur Grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2023
Time of violation
10:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGURUxZnLI

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
If you notice, I'm not saying that word to him, it's a sentence during the conversation and, that man entered the family and tried to ban us by showing himself innocent and got such a pov and left the family.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
i have pov about this in my hand how many times i pulled aside and talked if you came here from another family to toxic us ?, please tell me, he say : no bro, what does it have to do with me, he used a sentence saying can i sell my own family

Alex Cobra

Player
Player
The reason why this man came to our family was already clear, trying to toxic us and then try to record and ban us while we were chatting, he was already establishing these conversations and encouraging us to do so. 271664 has done this to a few more families, this member is busy with entering a family and poisoning the people there, then obtaining information from there and transferring it to another family, we definitely want your friend to be added to the blacklist. İd

Amy Yagami

Player
Player
271664 should be added to the blacklist, he is making illegal moves, he entered the family and poisoned the whole family, as you can see, he is one of our own family in the video, the purpose of entering the family was to do something like this to us, we need to talk to a Turkish admin about this aloud, he has done this to other families as well.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
The reason why this man came to our family was already clear, trying to toxic us and then try to record and ban us while we were chatting, he was already establishing these conversations and encouraging us to do so. 271664 has done this to a few more families, this member is busy with entering a family and poisoning the people there, then obtaining information from there and transferring it to another family, we definitely want your friend to be added to the blacklist. İd
(y)

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
271664 should be added to the blacklist, he is making illegal moves, he entered the family and poisoned the whole family, as you can see, he is one of our own family in the video, the purpose of entering the family was to do something like this to us, we need to talk to a Turkish admin about this aloud, he has done this to other families as well.
(y)

SteveStifler

Player
Player
here is one of the povs we have , if the turk admin looks at the video carefully and listens , 271664 sees that the player who has this claim came to our family and poisoned them and then betrayed them and moved to another family and carried information from us to them , we have a few more povs like this.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
here is one of the povs we have , if the turk admin looks at the video carefully and listens , 271664 sees that the player who has this claim came to our family and poisoned them and then betrayed them and moved to another family and carried information from us to them , we have a few more povs like this.

As you can see in this evidence, this man's friend kills us, but he says he is not my friend, but his friend says no, I am his friend, that is, he knowingly killed us, but said to us no, I do not know him so that we do not throw him out of the family, we have a record of this.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
I dont accept the charges youre trying to deceive the admin
nN one cares if you admit it , we are presenting our evidence , you will not escape from the truth , we have contacted all the families you entered , we have povs , you can't poison people and then continue as if nothing happened , accept it or not , you will be punished eventually by the admins .

onurisa8430

Player
Player

Firstly, your IC microphone is turned on but we can not hear you. Why you hided your voice? Secondly, I ask for Turkish admin to review this video. This guy which I met from beach market came to family house to sell me platinum prime ticket. I do not have any ideas what happened during this time interval. So, if any Turkish admin sees any type of provoking, I am ready to be charged for my punishment.

SteveStifler

Player
Player
Firstly, your IC microphone is turned on but we can not hear you. Why you hided your voice? Secondly, I ask for Turkish admin to review this video. This guy which I met from beach market came to family house to sell me platinum prime ticket. I do not have any ideas what happened during this time interval. So, if any Turkish admin sees any type of provoking, I am ready to be charged for my punishment.
Between minutes 0:37 and 2:10, my microphone is on but Im not speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom