Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bandz Broken
Administrators nickname
Steph silverburn
Date
Aug 27, 2023
Time
6:35
Proofs
don't have any

YvNgDracco

Player
Player
I was going to go to school I load up grand rp and I claim someone daily cash I get ready to leave for school I unplug my keyboard so my little brother can't mess with any thing, and I pressed a key while unplugging it by accident I didn't mean to press the key and I guess they thought I was pay-check farming when I wasn't I was just going to leave the game open and I sleep in game while I'm at school then come home and play but when I come back I'm kicked and have a warning when I really didn't mean to do anything of sort I don't like to anti-afk I like to work for what I have so if I can get this warning removed that would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom