Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Yağız
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
Your Discord : yagizdalki#1996
Your Nickname : Yagiz Warrior
Your ID : 94438
Additional information
Leader of Vagos Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I want to be leader of Vagos because i have been in gangs most of my city life. My favorite gang has always been Vagos and it has been a dream of mine to be leader. I have always been in the most active gang and given the location and experience I have, I know it will be successful.
2.2 - I have been playing in the city for almost 2 years now. I’ve been in most of the gangs and had experience as a HC and Deputy every gang for long time. I wanted to try the leadership role after a long time, which is one of the things I have wanted to try and dreamt of it in my head since back then. Vagos is the most important gang in the city and I will be the best candidate to lead them to success.
2.3 - During the time I spent in the city, I made many friends. Many people who knew me, whether in the gang I was in or out the gang, were saying that I was a person who could influence people, that I could organize peoples in a very good way and that I had a good leader potential. The more I heard this statement, the better I realizaed how high my potential to be a leader is. With this, I hope i will lead this Vagos gang to be on top. I will have the right deputies to lead when I'm not there like Richard and Ramazan.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with hostage situations, stores, etc. Activity is king.
3.2 - Activity, Activity, Activity in ghetto, events, etc. I am planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids along with hostage situations.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks, if anyone do rulebreak it will be result with demotions, insta-kick and blacklists. We will control ghetto at all times.
3.4 - Having the right deputies to lead when I'm away. Also, having the RIGHT high command. Trusted individuals to lead when I'm away and to be the people in charge making sure we continue activity with little to no rule breaks.
3.5 - If anyone do rulebreak, it will be result in giving some chances unless it's a mass rulebreak. Rulebreaks and mistakes happen, but we need to make sure we run a tight ship.
3.6 we will work to do hostage situations in which we will ensure good RP with LEOs

My goals for Vagos :
I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers.
I will select good and right peoples for create best spray team so we can receive max profit in every hour.
Activity in ghetto with robbing and proper RP.
We will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks.
We are gonna attend every single events and we will not miss any events especially vehicle theft, informant which is important for every gangs.
Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended.
I hate toxicity and i will not allow any disrespect to someone or allow any toxicity in my gang.
Good RP at all times

All in all gang will show respect each other so we can enjoy and we can build a good friendships without any toxicity.

Best regards, Yagiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom