Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

Skrt.Draco

Player
Player
Request for unban

Dear GrandRP team, Since I have seen that the one or the other cheater was also banned I wanted to try it again and I think that I have definitely seen my error with my 5 months spell definitely and I find that you can definitely give me a chance again.

I would like to request the lifting of my ban.

Guide
Salutation
Information about my IC character/ban Information
Why should I be banished?
Why was I banned in the first place?
Why do I want to join the game server again?
What would I aim for after lifting the lock on targets?
Concluding remarks

Dear GrandRp Team,
Dear readers,
Thank you very much for allowing a request to unlock my spell. On the following pages you will find information about my spell and the reasons for an early banishment.
Information about my IC character
Name of the character
: Alex Draco /Alexx Point ID 67
Duration of the suspension: 9999 days
Reason for blocking: Cheating
Date of punishment (banishment): 28. 10. 2022
Name of team member
: Kalzu Wick
Why do I have a banreceived?
I received an exclusion from the server because I was active cheating for several days.
Why should I be banished?
First of all, I can and would just like to apologize, because I think it is disrespectful to disrespect the work of the server team and the development department and deprive players of the fun. I realized that my reckless behavior led to nothing, it was primitive to hope that no one would notice my wrongdoing and I would not get my deserved punishment. Because of my long time off from the game server, I was able to rethink my own actions and understand what I did wrong. Nevertheless, I ask you to give me a second chance to show me my best side and convince you otherwise. I also wanted to try it before but at that point I did not really have the insight that I now have because it has been some time since my spell has passed. I see that my behaviour was wrong and I have even led other members to resort to such measures.
I am also happy to come to the support for a personal conversation
Why do I want to join the game server again?
I would like to join the game server again, as I have made many contacts since my arrival on the Grandrp server and I was able to find myself in a suitable RP role. I enjoy the RP on the Grandrp server and would like to get the chance to start over, because I won't make the mistake again and get benefits by cheating. I deeply regret the decision.
such rulebreaks, cheats, etc. and I have been seduced into doing so.
What would I aim for after unblocking targets?
Of course, I'm not going to break the rules like that again. I will also avoid situations that could lead to rule breaks and will therefore deal more intensively and consciously with RP strings and the Go’s and No Go’s, since I have actually internalized these through my previous RP career. Unfortunately, and I regret this deeply, I was not sufficiently reflective at the time mentioned above to refrain from cheating and was therefore rightly sanctioned.
If I get the chance to make a fresh start, I will, of course, abide by the rules. In my social environment I have already turned away from the people who have actively taught me how to cheat, because I do not want to get into such a situation again.
Also IC, if I am allowed to join the server again, I will stay away from the person(s) and start a completely new life.
I will also report rule violations in the future and pay attention to which persons I work with IC in order to stay away from negative influences.
Concluding remarks
For the time being, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to submit a request for expulsion and to the person who accepts my request. If the request is rejected, I understand that decision, as the breach of the rule was entirely my own fault.
All the same, I think everyone deserves a second chance. For my part, I can only apologize and stand up for my mistakes. I would also offer to have my logs checked regularly so that I can prove that I will behave well in the future (no modification).
I would like to thank you for reading the motion and of course I would like to see the banner removed, or a shortening of the remaining days. At the same time, I would be ready for a talk together and look forward to your feedback.
Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom