Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jacksperr boness
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2023
Time of violation
19:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0vPWMcKIVgY

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Demands have already been given to this person in first P.O.V yet he came back again and again just to provoke us. Yet he trimmed the P.O.V and presented it to Admins to target our ORG. in shooting inside H.Q rule.
He is clearly deceiving the Admins by not providing full P.O.V of the incident i request him to provide full P.O.V of the incident.

First time

Second Time

Demands Given clearly third time.

Jacksperr

Player
Player
it is clearly seen in the recording, even though I follow the leave command, they still get bored and look at the hours.I'm going to check on my friend and they are boring again without warning :D
Demands have already been given to this person in first P.O.V yet he came back again and again just to provoke us. Yet he trimmed the P.O.V and presented it to Admins to target our ORG. in shooting inside H.Q rule.
He is clearly deceiving the Admins by not providing full P.O.V of the incident i request him to provide full P.O.V of the incident.

First time

Second Time

Demands Given clearly third time.

Jacksperr

Player
Player
the green gang is really poisonous and the ghetto is always dead to me even though there are 10 people XD maybe that's why they give me a direct warning without giving me a warning before they even listen to me . When will they realize that I actually want to join them? XD. but from now on let them fear me in the ghetto

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Reviewed
you where given demands and you where repeatedly entering their hq to try and provoke them.

ID 11630 will receive a punishment for Provoking and Ghetto 1.3 and Attempting to deceive admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom