Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gold Platinum
Administrators nickname
Kevin Leblanc
Date
Jul 11, 2021
Time
16:09 UTC
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kybo_HmR1G8

Gold Platinum ID:35364

Player
Player
we were in a family war, we killed one of the members from the enemy family. then his family mate came disguised to a medic and held a gun. then my I told him to not revive the guy. after my family mate saw that I was talking to him he started shooting.
if I will get out of the jail before this will be answered I will be asking for in game compensation,
thanks Gold Platinum

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I did not issue your punishment, your punishment was issued by Sam DeaconStJohn.

I have tagged him to give an answer to this thread. A Main Administrator will review this and give an answer to your complaint.

Gold Platinum ID:35364

Player
Player
Hello.

I did not issue your punishment, your punishment was issued by Sam DeaconStJohn.

I have tagged him to give an answer to this thread. A Main Administrator will review this and give an answer to your complaint.
hey, thank you for tagging him. I already out the jail so I am asking for an in game compensation. thanks

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Appeal is denied. You rammed medic with car two times, it is prohibited. In this situation admibistrator made roght desicion.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Read ruels related to EMS employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom