Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected mixing | new life rule | MG | Fear RP | racist | 20168 | 37592

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lazer Outlaw
Suspect ID
20168 | 37592
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2023
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fTM_Ps2CV_s

Mustafa_432

Player
Player
6:50 ita i only say why you running in your country and
And 4:00 i say you .You dont have permission to rob me in city your family its have a warning ⚠️ what you want nother one warning :D

Rashed1444

Player
Player
6:50 ita i only say why you running in your country and
And 4:00 i say you .You dont have permission to rob me in city your family its have a warning ⚠️ what you want nother one warning :D
we are not trying to rob you we are trying to get our battery back and the admin came and say its not allowed to do that and we gave you 5s to leave and in ur pov you dont show that admin came and talk to us !! and why are you toxic ?

Last edited:

Atess walker

Player
Player
I did come with my friend for panel raid but you did shot my friend without demends. Also you ask battery from person, are u joke? you did try rob person in house
we are not trying to rob you we are trying to get our battery back and the admin came and say its not allowed to do that and we gave you 5s to leave and in ur pov you dont show that admin came and talk to us !! and why are you toxic ?

Last edited:

Hisham Bishop

Curator of the firefighter
Server Administrator
gen6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom