Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cagdas Albayrak
Administrators nickname
Scarlet Pluxury
Date
Feb 4, 2022
Time
15 53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-TA_Jp_Ws

Cagdas Salvo

Player
Player
I just randomly punched once in beach market. It was about fun I didn't mean to kill him. After the one punche he hit me back. So I counter punched him. As I said it was for fun I didn't mean to kill someone.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Doesnt matter youre not allowed to do that in a GZ, you shouldve just moved away asap not just continue punching him with a hammer or whatever you had in ur hands :unsure: OR atleast say sorry to him !

Cagdas Salvo

Player
Player
in this condition if i got punished he shoul've punished too he punched me too bro. I am asking for delete warning or punish him too..

Cagdas Salvo

Player
Player
he just flamed me as you can see in the pov and threated me if u wont give me food I will report you. If he had said why did u that like normal people I could've say sorry he just flamed me and I continued bro. Maybe I am guilty but he is not innocent either. I am asking again for delete my warning or punish him too..

Cagdas Salvo

Player
Player
i go out from prison and he keeps flaming me and punching me he is annoying me for a while I muted him but he is not leaving next tome go punish this guy too..

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
I just randomly punched once in beach market. It was about fun I didn't mean to kill him. After the one punche he hit me back. So I counter punched him. As I said it was for fun I didn't mean to kill someone.
You two weren't in this situation, first of all he hit you and you're right but you don't have to return you can take pictures and send on the forum instead of returning.
Secondly all in this situation instead of continuing according to what I see you start swearing at the guy "and a little" gives him back with words and curses.
I personally don't know either of you, but I should judge rejection. Due to the result you returned back and even challenged it to continue.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Administrator made right decision.
Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom