Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Indu West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/73IxOHnzUEs

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
I have my members spread across the map, as they can cover me, no way I died behind the windmill, no one was behind me, request 84777s POV

Furkan Reis

Player
Player
I just want a play high fps . I download new this redux. In discord " (RAGE:MP MODS Discord and i download LSMODS x BSK GHETTO HUGE FPS BOOST GrandRP FIX Redux. ) This redux delete f.. object but i dont know this. Im goin to informal and look at the video. I ask my friend first. why is it empty? In turkish leaguage. My friend says "Empty. Just there is a bush there. " Turkish Leaguage if you want you ll be translate . Afterwards, this is happening informally. This is really anormal i dont know but this is not my fault. .

Aditya

Player
Player
I just want a play high fps . I download new this redux. In discord " (RAGE:MP MODS Discord and i download LSMODS x BSK GHETTO HUGE FPS BOOST GrandRP FIX Redux. ) This redux delete f.. object but i dont know this. Im goin to informal and look at the video. I ask my friend first. why is it empty? In turkish leaguage. My friend says "Empty. Just there is a bush there. " Turkish Leaguage if you want you ll be translate . Afterwards, this is happening informally. This is really anormal i dont know but this is not my fault. .
hey stop giving reasons,you are doing informals from past a week or 2 wdym? you didnt delete it,its not our fault

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
YEAH YEAH stop the cap,do you actually think ppl are dumb bro?youre a 84k id how do you not know that this is not allowed are u dense in the head:ROFLMAO:I request the admins to take necessary actions for this rulebreak.

Last edited:

Furkan Reis

Player
Player
This is not hack you know. I downloaded that redux today. Youre such disgusting bloodlust.

Furkan Reis

Player
Player
YEAH YEAH stop the cap,do you actually think ppl are dumb bro?youre a 84k id how do you not know that this is not allowed are u dense in the head:ROFLMAO:I request the admins to take necessary actions for this rulebreak.

You like finding the fault of someone who is better than you and putting them in a difficult situation, don't you? You're doing this just because I disgraced you before. The admin decides this, not you.

Furkan Reis

Player
Player
Whatever punishment the admin will give, I'll be ok. No problem. Continue to vdm with helicopter to everyone who is better than you in the field.

Aditya

Player
Player
Whatever punishment the admin will give, I'll be ok. No problem. Continue to vdm with helicopter to everyone who is better than you in the field.
ya go take cover inside factory bozo ,i am pretty sure you gonna use google translator this line,go keep making fun by mocking our indian accent

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
You like finding the fault of someone who is better than you and putting them in a difficult situation, don't you? You're doing this just because I disgraced you before. The admin decides this, not you.
You used a redux which removes stuff from the usual game giving u an upperhand my G, im not deciding anything and I dont even know you or remember what u did. Use of Redux which gives an advantage isnt allowed...u used it now you should face the consequences like everyone who used this shit faced.

Furkan Reis

Player
Player
ya go take cover inside factory bozo ,i am pretty sure you gonna use google translator this line,go keep making fun by mocking our indian accent
Yes I am translating. I don't make fun of anyone's accent or language. If you have pov, throw it. Lying guy. Every time I come to the event, youre West mafia saying bad world for my mother, wife, and daughter, in Turkish leaguage. I'm not saying anything. You are really bad people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom