Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ella Cartier
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/36WzbaQ.png

Ellaツ

Player
Player
After finishing a biz war, This person went into club chat and proceeded to call me a "Dick Sucker" which is women harassment. Feeling harassed as a girl is a serious issue on a daily basis that can have significant emotional effects, People with such toxic behavior should not be able to get away with saying such things to females or anyone for that matter without repercussions within the project.

1st proof: 2nd proof: 3nd proof: ( him showing no care for disrespecting women )

As seen in these previous posts people have been punished for this and in the past, here are some previous forums in which they have been punished for harassment.
* Approved - Sexual Harassment | 114900 115399

In this previous forum where this person had made an appeal he said the same thing to a girl and was punished for this.
* Rejected - unban appeal | Lebron Pluxury

Last edited:

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
He should be punished. He can't say those things to a woman. I hope he receives strict punishment so that in the future, he thinks twice before saying such things to a woman.

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 45524 will receive a punishment for Women Harassment

8rt7kbVVrDV6ZMN4.gif

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom