Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dkrh_Glockz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2021
Time of violation
20:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mOaLJ7ZwWhw

Dasyam

Player
Player
I hopped in from sandy shore hospital for 200$ and he took me to wrong direction and wasted my time about 30 min and money and took me to mountain and changed the price to 1000$ ,I called ADMIN but he didn't listen to him also and admin didn't give any punishment and ran away from there, and when i again called admin they are telling that stop flooding chat, then what the use of admin in game because am not pinging them purposely I am streamer I bought about 100 members of my SUBCRBERS to this server
THIS IS FAIL RP

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I hopped in from sandy shore hospital for 200$ and he took me to wrong direction and wasted my time about 30 min and money and took me to mountain and changed the price to 1000$ ,I called ADMIN but he didn't listen to him also and admin didn't give any punishment and ran away from there, and when i again called admin they are telling that stop flooding chat, then what the use of admin in game because am not pinging them purposely I am streamer I bought about 100 members of my SUBCRBERS to this server
THIS IS FAIL RP
I'm also a youtuber/streamer. I've brought all 28 of my subscribers from the montages I have made, I feel your pain.

Reactions: Jay

Dasyam

Player
Player
Edit is done now please take some action on him, because he wasted my time ,

I responded you now because by the time when I posted the thread it was 1:44AM in my country so i went to bed, now time is 10:00 am

Zema Vis
Elite Prime

Make RP clean by punishing these shits and thanks in Advance

Last edited:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 46111 will receive a punishment for Non rp driving and fail rp

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom