Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Metagaming / NonRP / Combat Log | ID 5692, 5145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Suspect ID
5692, 5145
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZezxuvpHluo

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello.

I was looking for a "Thrax" to steal. I located the car to one at the apartments by the train station aka a Green Zone. The driver was sat inside to I got Ava to simp bait and pretend she wanted to test drive the car so we could get it out of the green zone without ramming it or breaking any rules. The driver obliged and gave her the keys and said she could drive it. Brilliant, the plan was then to drive to the Ghetto so I could kill the passenger in which I did. I told the guy it was just business and wanted to steal that car and as soon as I was about to start to steal the vehicle the person that was down clearly metagamed that I wanted to steal it and the owner (ID 5692 who gave keys back at the apt) proceeded to log out on purpose to despawn the car to avoid it being stolen.

There is simply no way the owner would RPly know his friend got killed and we was stealing the vehicle unless they metagamed it and it's quite clear he logged on purpose to avoid the RP situation of his car being stolen.

ID 5692 (Owner of the vehicle / Combat Logged)
ID 5142 (Metagamed the info that I was gonna steal the vehicle to ID 5692)

ID of the person that gave her the keys.

68ea0e4f748d7e96f9703e4cb47bdb97.jpg

Last edited:

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 5692 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming.
ID 5142 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom