Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro Uchiha

Don’t make people sad if you can’t make them happy
Player
Best luch not for interview but for the term 💯

Sahil Senpai

𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙄𝘿-278442
Player
Possesses immense leadership qualities, if not him.. idk who else.
All the best Ruby!! <3

Saikumar

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL – Arindam

2. Your age – 25

3. Time zone – GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day – 8 – 10hrs

5. Your Discord – rubyy8777

6. Your Nickname – Ruby Hill

7. Your ID – 195592

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of FIB
( Federal Investigation Bureau )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Over the course of my tenure in LEO, I've amassed invaluable experience, equipping me to effectively respond to a wide array of situations. Notably, I've devoted a significant portion of this time to serving in FIB's High Command position. This afforded me the privilege of working closely with a myriad of seasoned Directors, wherein we mutually shared insights and honed our leadership acumen. Through this, I've taken charge in high-pressure scenarios, successfully spearheading a multitude of pivotal missions. My leadership style is characterized by discipline and inspiration, attributes that I believe set me apart. I also take pride in having successfully completed two terms during Hov Cartier and Omer Hill's tenure, and currently, under Director Hawk Hill, wherein I have risen to be the highest in command and have consistently contributed to successful term outcomes.

• My current role as Deputy Director at FIB under Hawk Hill's term is yet another testament to my capabilities. Prior to this, I rendered my services as Chief of Staff (COS) under David Barnes, Neron Hill, and also during the early term of Hawk Hill. This unique journey has been instrumental in broadening my horizons and exposing me to advanced strategies and nuanced tactical approaches. Besides FIB, my experience extends to serving as Assistant Sheriff during Steve Dash's successful term in SAHP and as a Deputy Leader during Henry Connor NG's term. These roles, in their entirety, have not only bolstered my leadership repertoire but have also fortified my competence to navigate any situation and provide unparalleled assistance.

• My commitment to the FIB is unwavering. I am deeply invested in orchestrating a term that stands as a benchmark for success, free from insurmountable challenges. It's my ambition to build on the illustrious legacy of FIB's past terms by maintaining an unyielding stance against crime and corruption that plagues our city. To this end, the eradication of gangs and conducting rigorous raids on black markets stand atop my agenda. With the wealth of tactical knowledge, successful strategies, and diverse skill sets I have amassed over the years, I am poised to collaborate seamlessly with various organizations. This, I believe, will exponentially augment our collective endeavor to usher in a safer environment for our citizens.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

• The Federal Investigation Bureau, more commonly known as FIB, boasts tactical superiority compared to many other law enforcement bodies. Yet, for optimal outcomes, it's vital that all associated entities—such as the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP), National Guard (NG), Government sectors, and the Emergency Medical Services (EMS)—actively champion and commit to refined inter-agency communication.

• Such an interconnected approach is indispensable for orchestrating coherent, smooth, and ultimately triumphant operations. For these endeavours to be truly successful, it's essential that all involved parties foster a collective mentality, focusing on minimizing errors and communication breakdowns during crucial missions. Through dedication to excellence and continual advancement, we can establish scenarios where adverse outcomes are drastically reduced.

• The role of FIB in curtailing corruption and clamping down on crime cannot be overstated; its prowess in ensuring criminals find no refuge is commendable. My resolve is firmly anchored in leveraging the FIB's innate strengths to cleanse our city of criminal elements. In the realm of role-playing (RP) situations, strict adherence to guidelines is of the essence. I'm committed to guaranteeing that each participant is well-versed in the various protocols and possible scenarios, thereby enriching decision-making processes and elevating the entire role-playing experience for all stakeholders.

Departments:

HR –
Good management in any organization works very well to keep everything and everyone organized. My HR team will make sure no one is left behind in any problems regarding recruitment and training

UC – Most working departments in the Organisation will make sure agents are collecting daily evidence and also working well on busts and gathering evidence from gangs and crime families

Spec Ops – Their strategies and tactics in special operations and in various situations will give the organization a tactical advantage for a successful operation. The department will also work on tracking the most wanted criminals and as well as Cannabis busts.

SAU - Just like spec ops are mostly based on strategies and plans to counter criminals, SAU operatives are required to be highly tactical skilled. My SAU team will be tactically skilled, and some of the best shooters amongst the LEOs.

My Ranking System:

1. Suspended

2. Agent in Training

3. Junior Agent

4. Field Agent 1

5. Field Agent 2

6. Field Agent 3

7. Special Agent 1

8. Special Agent 2

9. Special Agent 3

10. Senior Special Agent 1

11. Senior Special Agent 2

12. Senior Special Agent 3

13. Elite Agent 1

14. Elite Agent 2

15. Elite Agent 3

16. Elite SSA 1

17. Elite SSA 2

18. Elite SSA 3

19. Black Ops 1

20. Black Ops 2

21. Black Ops 3

22. Secret Agent

23. Supervisor

24. Executive Supervisor

25. 00 Agent

26. DHOD

27. HOD

28. COS

29. Deputy Director

30. Director

Thank you, Curator and Senior Curator of FIB for your time towards my application.
best one +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom