Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
21495 | 19933
Players nickname
Robert Fedorov
Administrators nickname
Leberon Pluxury
Date
Aug 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/471767/

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
Dear Mazor,
I am here to say that I am soo sorry that I did rule break many times but still I will give some clarification about my punishment history and still if you feel that I am guilty ill accept that I don't deserver to play on EN2.
My allegations by Lebron Pluxury are "6.3 twice, general rule 1.1 twice, general rule 1.8, general rule 1.1 another time and General rule 3.2"
1) General Rule 6.3 by Xavier on 16.04,2022 In that I agree that I made a mistake and I wasn't knowing the rules and I stole ammo from NG in the term of Kazuto Kirigaya and till date I am soo shameful for that.
2) General Rule 1.1/Account sharing by Chris Jackson on 10.06.2022 In that I made the clarification that I got 2 devices (1 is a gaming laptop and 1 is a normal working computer which I rarely use) 2 rockstar Accounts and 3 internets (1 of my shop 1 of my home and 1 of my Fathers work office) and maybe because of some mismatch I got ban and got unbanned of Mid may to June 2 as I opened my game on June 2 and forum was accepted on 26 Dec so for that I don't really think that I am guilty but still.
3) General Rule 1.8 by Chris Mazoku on 22.06.2023 In that I talked with Chris Mazoku and he said that I broke General Rule 1.8 on 26.05.2022 for some XYZ reason which he didn't even told me under the name of :Admin stuff that cant be disclosed" reason given by Chris Mazoku so I don't even know the reason that what I did transferred and if I have did the mistake what is the problem telling to me so I don't think that I am still guilty for the same.
4) General rule 3.2 by Aditya Gupta on 22.08.2023 In that Wraith Armani was arresting me he killed me and punched me to cuff me and taking me on his Shoulder he didn't even told me my Miranda rights, Rejecting to provide me a lawyer and said "Someone is mad, Some one is mad, you bitch" and I still regret my words said in reply so for that I feel that I am guilty so I didn't even made a forum.
5) General Rule 6.3 by Pablo Schimdt on 31.08.2023 I still don't know what I stole from vagos I don't think so Taking ammo and gun parts NOT SNIPER is not allowed from BS and I got banned and if we come to WH if I take 200-250 ammo and use it for events ghetto clapping and carrying them with you is not allowed and if my inventory is full some times I even store them but sold none and many times don't even take ammo from gang WH for Gang Events and use from my Personal WH and you cannot keep used guns in WH so I store them cus I cant put them back into the WH so for this I don't even know what I stole and I don't think where am I wrong.
6) Blacklist by Lebron Pluxury on 31.08.2023 He blacklisted me for making a forum on making a forum about General Rule 6.3 by Pablo Schimdt on 31.08.2023.

Still cant find general rule 1.1 2nd time

Based on that I really think that I only made mistakes 2 time which I am still regretting about.
If you think that I deserve that blacklist I will stay with your punishment.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
1) Provided to higher up administration evidence of you having bans for 6.3 twice, general rule 1.1 twice, general rule 1.8, general rule 1.1 another time and General rule 3.2.
2) If you would actually check other complaints where people got similar blacklist you will see that curator of project wrote "Fair punishment. If you're constantly breaking rules - high admins are allowed to blacklist you". Reference is here: Rejected - Blacklist Appeal | Lebron Pluxury
3) You were given chance before here is a link: Reviewed - gen rule 6.3 by xavier
4) Also you were not banned based on the complaint that you made. You were blacklisted because your punishment history is bad so do not try to decieve higher up administration as you say here "He blacklisted me for making a forum on making a forum about General Rule 6.3 by Pablo Schimdt on 31.08.2023."
5) You broke rules before for which I could have perma banned you already but you were given chance. Now the chances are over
6) Provided also evidence of you breaking 6.3 rule for the last ban as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom