Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple Rule Breaks | 36277 - 82160 - 82921

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey_Kush
Suspect ID
36277 - 82160 - 8292
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2022
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ITzwdfr5ewM

mikeykush

Player
Player
First of all i have OOC family issues and i need to cut off the sound first minutes of video.

As you can see in the video, Thet spraying graffity with their personal car. after that they bring their gang car and they start to rob me. But when you look at 04:40, you can see 36277 not pointing me a gun and he came behind the building. also he didnt wear purple clothes. when i said i have bodycam. They start to mixing. He start to say why you are mixing and ext.

Hrithik Sess

The Greek Cartel
Player
First of all i have OOC family issues and i need to cut off the sound first minutes of video.

As you can see in the video, Thet spraying graffity with their personal car. after that they bring their gang car and they start to rob me. But when you look at 04:40, you can see 36277 not pointing me a gun and he came behind the building. also he didnt wear purple clothes. when i said i have bodycam. They start to mixing. He start to say why you are mixing and ext.
just watch it on our pov...first off all we all are wearing our gang clothes...and the whole scene was fine until the random guys comes. So ID 36277 was jst checking the surroundings beacause there was only 3 of us. Till then the roberry was over, and random guy came at that time and says u cant rob with 2 people. After that my friend wants to pickpocket this guy, he instead started running(fear rp when there were 3 guns pointing at u at that time) so i killed this guy. And there were two bloods car coming to our location i dont know how they found us (smelling some MG)

mikeykush

Player
Player
first u are on discord. LOL. After that you can see in my pov idk vdm guy. After that when your friend run away (While he not pointing me a gun ) you said in your POV drop your as riffle and riffle ammunation. Also its graff time and we are front of the graff. ofcourse gangs will come. as you can see when he saw you he ran away. and also why you dont show when you doin graff with personal car xD

AnishSES

Player
Player
Spraying is not a event . I've seen everyone doing it with personal cars.

M

MoeAli

As you can see in the video, Thet spraying graffity with their personal car. after that they bring their gang car and they start to rob me. But when you look at 04:40, you can see 36277 not pointing me a gun and he came behind the building. also he didnt wear purple clothes. when i said i have bodycam. They start to mixing. He start to say why you are mixing and

Do you think truly think that this forum is gonna be approved? 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom