Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Dcruz
Suspect ID
#15029 #35309
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2021
Time of violation
21:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9hYBVeTt5ls

Dhruv06

Player
Player
I was arrested in an event which is ok but the arresting officer did not tell me my rights and when I informed him that u did not tell me my rights he said that I did not arrest u and then directly jailed me.This is not a proper rp.I was jailed for 1Hour and in Bank Robbery nobody gets arrested but LSPD did!These player needs to be severely punished or else I want compensation.#15029 and #35309

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
I'm sorry you feel your rights have been violated. I am Chief of LSPD and I do not tolerate the violation of rights to citizens. Unfortunately I feel your information is off. LSPD did not respond to the bank robbery per my orders. We were busy with a checkpoint at Legion Square. If you have body cam and would like to file a complaint against these Officers i will happily handle it for you. Thank you -DAngelo Green | 11280

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
After reviewing the body cam the Officer read you your rights half way at approximately 4:30. It seems the officer got interrupted and did not finish reading them to you. I'm sorry you went through this experience and if you would like to stop by LSPD and speak with me directly that would be great. Thank you

Dhruv06

Player
Player
Its because I reminded him that rights r not being told to me nd as soon as I told him, he started saying the rights. I want serious action taken on him cuz I was on passenger seat and the driver also was arrested and they let him go and arrested the passenger and jailed me directly. What's the fault of passenger?

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

This completely IC if you would like to go to LSPD and do anything with your evidence feel free but bank robbery is IC.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom