Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny West

West Mafia
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Bunny West
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: State Of San Andreas
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Light Brown
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Yes
Strengths: Willingness to help and support others Employees, my commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of those I encounter, fostering a sense of community and mutual growth.
Weakness: I tend to be highly self-critical, which occasionally impacts my confidence. Moreover, I'm working on enhancing my patience in high-pressure situations to make more thoughtful decisions.

Life Story: Bunny came into the world in the picturesque town of San Andreas, born into a middle-class family known for their hardworking ethos and their propensity for lending helping hands to those in need. Growing up in a tight-knit community nestled in State of San Andreas, Bunny was immersed in a nurturing environment that valued both diligence and compassion. As Bunny journeyed through his formative years, his character began to take shape. His intelligence and determination were evident, and he excelled academically. Yet, it was his unwavering commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of others that truly defined him. He became known as a reliable and compassionate friend, always ready to assist those facing challenges or adversity. Throughout his life, Bunny continued to embody the spirit of hard work, community, and lending a helping hand. His journey was not defined by grandiose achievements but by the countless small acts of kindness and support she provided to friends, family, and strangers alike.
In-spite of every Good deeds and efforts his Family was going in depth of Loans provided by the Banks, Due to a Car Accident His Parents died in, he decided to leave San Andreas and start a new life in the City of Los Santos. He left his Home and Past, But the loans were not ready to leave him.

Career Story: Bunny's career journey within the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) field was marked by remarkable resilience and an unwavering commitment to his goals. He faced numerous challenges along the way but never wavered in his pursuit of success. Starting with internships and working tirelessly day and night to gain valuable experience, Bunny's determination eventually paid off when he completed his EMS training and secured a position in a local EMS agency. As a rookie in the field, he dedicated himself to saving lives. Bunny's exceptional dedication and skills quickly caught the attention of his superiors. Recognizing his abilities, he was promoted to the role of HC in EMS. Bunny's passion for the profession shone through as he delivered high-quality training, Helping the Citizens and Employees, showcasing not only his medical expertise but also his strong managerial skills. Despite his professional achievements, Bunny carried a deep sense of responsibility towards his family's Depth. So he decided to get his hands dirty to pay and clear all his Family's depth by doing some corruption.

Only Outcome:
1- Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY (Must still follow server rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom