Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
TUSKI CHANDRA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
4:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZV-IYRBmyeg

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
i dnt know ho can anyone cuff from side or back in irl we can even i was in lspd i was strickt rule but now a days no one followes which is creating a bad experince all time for rp plz took serious even he havnt givn a waring and cuffing me plz lspd took care into this it casuing a trouble like this to do rp
it creat a very bad experince for the player who are playing i am trying to negociate but he is no he ant to do his rp i have pov
plz admin took serious care about this

Sky Blazze

Better To be Free
Player
i dnt know ho can anyone cuff from side or back in irl we can even i was in lspd i was strickt rule but now a days no one followes which is creating a bad experince all time for rp plz took serious even he havnt givn a waring and cuffing me plz lspd took care into this it casuing a trouble like this to do rp
it creat a very bad experince for the player who are playing i am trying to negociate but he is no he ant to do his rp i have pov
plz admin took serious care about this
1st of all your pov is not valid bcz your voice is not audible maybe you using other recording software which gives you extra advantage by not recording some layers , 2nd off all ita allowed to cuff some one by back and front so no pg I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom