Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ata pickle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
2023-09-02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oHCUvwoCB3k

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
And it is a self report you are making in this time (MetaGaming) And (Vdm 2 time) Admin need check logs of this time .

Alex Cobra

Player
Player
313228 id player sent vdm more than twice and then 263061id player sent rdm to this person, in this case 313228 id player cut the video and only 263061 id player sent it to the forum, I am in favor of not accepting it as it is, otherwise I want 1 minute of the video, that is, before. In this case, I would like him to send the before video

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
pov that's all i just didn't cut
Dont lie 28 second pov not normal you made ( Vdm 2 TIME ) , ( Fail rp ) and ( Metagaming ) where is the end and after pov ?

You came and VDM us 2 time and after it when you die you write chat that (kaldirin la) it means you made FAIL RP

and when we are in the action you talk with your friends in discord it means METAGAMING

NEED TO WATCH TURKISH ADMIN .

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
It's a must watch for the Turkish Admin.

I'm telling you what happened from the beginning to the end, as far as I understand, it was a toxic Turkish player who did this.

At first he threw vdm at us 2 times and ran away, then if you pay attention, he suddenly opens the recording laughing and comes towards us and deliberately stops next to us and waits for us to do something, because he knows well that he makes us angry and toxic, and then when I kill him, he cuts the video there because he writes on the chat and this Fail rp, So our friend is probably doing this toxicity to everyone, annoying people and then suddenly registering and opening a form as if we hadn't done anything, as if we had suddenly attacked.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

POV is edited, does not show full interaction. Provide longer POV with +1 minute at the start.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom