Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM I 318953, 46557, 298916, 208258, 46557, 189532, 277169

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mike Wazovszky
Suspect ID
318953,46557,298916+
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
14:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz8prAEUyuc

milesopps

Player
Player
For context me and my family members were guarding a bunch of solar panels that we planted and these guys pulled up and started shooting at us and killing us, they took the all the panels as well.

Hemu_xD

Hemu Opps
Player
For context me and my family members were guarding a bunch of solar panels that we planted and these guys pulled up and started shooting at us and killing us, they took the all the panels as well.
i am not sure buddy but that Parking is also considered as a Green Zone from where they started to shoot.

milesopps

Player
Player
why you not sure ?
its panel situation and we cant take your panel fib come on that sitution

its fake parking
If you roleplay and give demands you can but instead you started shooting and killing my fam members so that is rdm.

._Bobby

Player
Player
hello,
from our side on solar panel raid the demands were proper given to other players then we start shooting and 2) if you guys are 200 m far from each other is not our fault as we have already given demand to player. + after we start shooting you all were also start shooting that mean you also RDM? .

Thanks.

Darkheast

Player
Player
Provide full situation and your members pov too they gave your members demands

milesopps

Player
Player
hello,
from our side on solar panel raid the demands were proper given to other players then we start shooting and 2) if you guys are 200 m far from each other is not our fault as we have already given demand to player. + after we start shooting you all were also start shooting that mean you also RDM? .

Thanks.
First of all i was at edge and had my mic range maxed and you all were dead silent 2) it is not rdm on our side once you start shooting at us without demands given I asked the admins ingame about it.

._Bobby

Player
Player
First of all i was at edge and had my mic range maxed and you all were dead silent 2) it is not rdm on our side once you start shooting at us without demands given I asked the admins ingame about it.
ok bro then show the full situation I don't see there the full situation

milesopps

Player
Player
ok bro then show the full situation I don't see there the full situation
I'm not gonna edit a 4 hour video for your amusement if an administrator specifically asks for it i'll show, in the meantime why don't you post your pov if you have one because right now I seem to be the only one with evidence.

Ps:even if admins ask for full pov they're not gonna find anything so whatever.

._Bobby

Player
Player
I'm not gonna edit a 4 hour video for your amusement if an administrator specifically asks for it i'll show, in the meantime why don't you post your pov if you have one because right now I seem to be the only one with evidence.

Ps:even if admins ask for full pov they're not gonna find anything so whatever.
++

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected.
You were defending solar panels and they were attacking. These actions are allowed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom