Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Sha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
17:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu8ZbxKU0pA

Victor Sha

🎮
Player
parental abuse in FL lang( hindi ) u can see he is ramming his car and using abusive words to a total stranger if u want i can show the full pov in which i was not provoking him i used my vest so that i can be safe,u can check what he is saying in that situation i was not provoking or replying anything back if possible can a indian admin check this so that there will not be any issued regarding the language in this bodycam

Last edited:

Hikz

Player
Player
parental abuse in FL lang( hindi ) u can see he is ramming his car and using abusive words to a total stranger if u want i can show the full pov in which i was not provoking him i used my vest so that i can be safe,u can check what he is saying in that situation i was not provoking or replying anything back
nice metagaming and the POV is less than 1min

Moaz.24z

shush
Player
that is not parental abuse lol he litrally said fuck u thats all (I SPEAK HINDI BTW idk either of these guys so not biased)

Victor Sha

🎮
Player
words that he used , bahen chod and madarchod was the words that he used u can check from this if this kind of words is allowed in this server then this is not fair for players who dont know their language what i posted is what i saw from my side and and i can share a long vid also u can cross check what all words that he is using video link

Last edited:

Adithya Kichus

Player
Player
That is a abuse lol he litrally said all the curse he can (I SPEAK HINDI BTW this is 100% OOC abuse ) If a indian admin saw this that guy will understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom