Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cann Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
16:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QYKiZdvxPKY

roni333

Player
Player
she is on your left and just finished you with low hp what do you wanna see?

GaripKont

KEL
Player
its clear that the owner of the forum is doing meta gaming (possible more than +4 mass rule break lspd) and hes talking in the discord but in the pov his voice cannot be heard. his friends are talking to him and asking him where he is in turkish but his voice can only be heard in the discord call not in the pov which makes this pov a corrupted pov. you can hear his push to talk noise coming from the background whenever he talks.

NecdetKomutan

Player
Player
its clear that the owner of the forum is doing meta gaming (possible they are more than +4 mass rulebreak lspd) and hes talking in the discord but in the pov his voice cannot be heard which makes this pov a corrupted pov . you can hear his push to talk noise coming from the background.
hes right bro i can hear the discord push to talk sound

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
when you enter the event you have to get pov you know that I just want to see how I died and there is no information in the discord and they are not in lspd, I guess you do not have pov let the administrator decide

Arda Pluxury

Sikerim
Player
its clear that the owner of the forum is doing meta gaming (possible more than +4 mass rule break lspd) and hes talking in the discord but in the pov his voice cannot be heard. his friends are talking to him and asking him where he is in turkish but his voice can only be heard in the discord call not in the pov which makes this pov a corrupted pov. you can hear his push to talk noise coming from the background whenever he talks.
its pov request no need sound voice anything

NecdetKomutan

Player
Player
we cant hear anything from your microphone eventho you are talking thats why admins will think you are not talking and you are receiving information this is meta gaming ADMIN read all these massages

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
we cant hear anything from your microphone eventho you are talking thats why admins will think you are not talking and you are receiving information this is meta gaming ADMIN read all these massages
I guess you don't have pov since you insist so much lol

Last edited:

Arda Pluxury

Sikerim
Player
its not about the get info or someshit the thing is can walker wants pov from the guy id 115035 he is not openning forum like gen rule 6.15 or cl he just want to know how he got killed thats all like why u making some lies in ur head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom