Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadi Ivedik

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL Mirsadi
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone Germany UTC
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord vulcan20023
6. Your Nickname Recep_IvedikJr
7. Your ID 161064

Additional information
1. Leader of... National guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation

I would like to be the general of National Guard for these reasons,

Start prioritising bonuses making sure everyone gets theirs. This is a crucial reason I would like to join National Guard I know a lot of privates and others who are not as high rank who never got their bonuses. They would come complain and I would give out of pocket as much money as I could to them. Then there is the SASD division I aim to make two leaders to this division so if one gets banned or decides to leave the whole org and the owed bonuses are not forgotten. Another one of the reasons National Guard has weakened and many has left. I promise to my fellow soldiers to be on top of th game with bonuses whether it is with special divisions who receive more. Talking about SASD currently ther is a weak test and you get the job. This is a special unit however is not treated as such I would like to make seperate interviews for special divisions as they get payed more than regular soldiers!

Implement New promotion System, I would like to aim for a promotion system where a soldier gets promoted not only for the amount of hours he plays, but the amount of hours he logs on gates. I want everybody to make a log of their gate hours so they can receive their bonus which relates to my point above. And not only it is easier to see how many hours on gates a soldier spent and how many events and how many hours he was just around main barracks or sleeping. I would like to make National Guard promotions be well deserved not just because you are nice to the general or other high command. This way we will have high professionalism and a good RP experience.

I have a lot of experience, I have worked my way up in National Guard all the way from Private, to Sergeant First. I first started roleplaying a year ago and joined national guard then so I have been active during what I along with many users call the peak of national guard. Where fun was not mixed with work, we were a serious organization that followed rules and made sure despite the ranking treat each other with respect. I aim to bring this back recently when I was in National Guard I faced a sort of discrimination and secluding behavior, higher rank soldiers forming groups and isolating themselves from the rest. If you wanted promotions you had to be friends with them or work a lot harder than anyone which I did. I stay for a month however very recently could not take the disrespect and the new Strike rules which they have not made clear enough. I aim to make National Guard enjoyable again.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. My main advice would be to increase the professionalism from the start and make clear rules about how strikes will be given for example recently everyone would tase each other run on the barbed wire which made the org look weak and unprofessional. Another advice would be to make sure that there is no disrespect to any soldier however same goes for privates no bossing around or being rude to high command.

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Player
I am in NG from 8 terms and HC from 6 terms. Yet I didn’t apply for leadership. But im being honest, your experience is not enough to lead this organisation. You were in Ng for like what? A month or two?

U also left NG . I am not criticising or defaming you but you are not experienced.

Sorry

Sadi Ivedik

Leader of unofficial org
I am in NG from 8 terms and HC from 6 terms. Yet I didn’t apply for leadership. But im being honest, your experience is not enough to lead this organisation. You were in Ng for like what? A month or two?

U also left NG . I am not criticising or defaming you but you are not experienced.

Sorry
It is always funny when someone speaks without knowing facts. And says sorry “not defaming” when that is indeed your motive. Especially when you do not speak facts, I was in the NG over a year ago when Richard Sole and Saif Khan were around. I do not remember you. I left NG due to unprofessional behavior during duty. I have seen the good and the bad of National Guard. I have enough experience knowing what the soldiers want.

Sanachi Green

Player
Player

Sorry
You not applying for leadership does not mean anything but maybe the fact that you do not see yourself as a good fit for leadership. That is on you, and is not a reason to claim another person does not have enough experience :D. I mean who decides enough experience anyway, I sure hope it is not you though because not applying for leadership is definitely not a flex, especially after so many terms since the whole point of NG and any other organization is to rank up and create a better environment under your own vision. If you are happy working for someone that is totally fine as well and I hope you understand my intention is definitely not to defame you or anything :)

Sanachi Green

Player
Player

Sorry
P.S. I am also very very confident admins oversee and very carefully interview and check the qualifications of each and every applicant so I cannot help but wonder what you intend to do with your opinion when you know as well as I do that if the applicant does not do a proper job they will be fired anyways. It seems like you have some personal grudge and it is very unprofessional to bring it up on forums on applications. I guess now we know why you are not applying for leadership. Have a great day and reflect on some things I have said.

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Player
You not applying for leadership does not mean anything but maybe the fact that you do not see yourself as a good fit for leadership. That is on you, and is not a reason to claim another person does not have enough experience :D. I mean who decides enough experience anyway, I sure hope it is not you though because not applying for leadership is definitely not a flex, especially after so many terms since the whole point of NG and any other organization is to rank up and create a better environment under your own vision. If you are happy working for someone that is totally fine as well and I hope you understand my intention is definitely not to defame you or anything :)
I dont want to apply because i can not give much time to this since i have so much work irl. 😂. Yea nobody becomes a general just by working 2 terms or so and not even reaching Hc. Imagine jumping from private to general😄

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Player
It is always funny when someone speaks without knowing facts. And says sorry “not defaming” when that is indeed your motive. Especially when you do not speak facts, I was in the NG over a year ago when Richard Sole and Saif Khan were around. I do not remember you. I left NG due to unprofessional behavior during duty. I have seen the good and the bad of National Guard. I have enough experience knowing what the soldiers want.
If you want proof dm me in discord , ill send the proof with my id seen in it over a year ago. With date , time and everything in richards term only. My motive is not to defame you. Its my opinion for admin to read. That you are not much experienced in NG. That is my opinion and i have the right to express my opinion. If admins accept your application then good luck and all the best. I have no personal grudge towards you. If you think so.

Sadi Ivedik

Leader of unofficial org
If you want proof dm me in discord , ill send the proof with my id seen in it over a year ago. With date , time and everything in richards term only. My motive is not to defame you. Its my opinion for admin to read. That you are not much experienced in NG. That is my opinion and i have the right to express my opinion. If admins accept your application then good luck and all the best. I have no personal grudge towards you. If you think so.
You may express your opinion nobody said anything the reason you dont apply to be general is I have spent more hours in these 2 terms dedicated to national guard in your all terms collected. I also do not want to defame you but even in this term you were never there, and when you were quite frankly it was to stay for 30minutes and then leave. Experience is something that is relative dedication and time spent is not. If you put your actions where your mouth is you would certainly apply for general.

Sadi Ivedik

Leader of unofficial org
I dont want to apply because i can not give much time to this since i have so much work irl. 😂. Yea nobody becomes a general just by working 2 terms or so and not even reaching Hc. Imagine jumping from private to general😄
Again your facts are flawed I have worked 3 terms now. I was staff Sergeant not private. You can not make an argument with the use of an emoji shows low professionalism, you look for excuses instead of working around. If you want I can give you more reasons you do not have qualities to become a leader. Bringing an OOC event here to justify your actions is hilarious. Again not “defaming” you just stating absolute facts.

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Player
You may express your opinion nobody said anything the reason you dont apply to be general is I have spent more hours in these 2 terms dedicated to national guard in your all terms collected. I also do not want to defame you but even in this term you were never there, and when you were quite frankly it was to stay for 30minutes and then leave. Experience is something that is relative dedication and time spent is not. If you put your actions where your mouth is you would certainly apply for general.
Lol. If i caculate i have been online for more than 7 hours a day. Even if you work for 3 more terms continuously u wont be able to reach my activity time. Its fine anyways 😂There is still logs which is my proof. Also i wont reply to anymore of your replies since its of no use .😂i may get warning in forums for this arguments . So anyways. Best of luck for your application 🤣 Mr. Staff Sergeant in 3 terms

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
Need to be more experienced...!
And behaviour is rude sometimes...!
More experience needed....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom