Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria_Lynx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
19:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cHpMF_v0t0U

Tsnobo

Player
Player
Your voice should be audible otherwise the POV is useless. its clearly seen that u are not audible at 3:22

167569 did mixing when he said "nice bug abuse" at 11:12

And its clear that he wasnt trying to get any advantage.

Miellat

Hub Team
Player
my brother, this 279533 player is throwing f1 when he is dead and when he comes back he comes back alive and the next day he offered us a bribe to withdraw our complaint everything is a video recording everything is very clear, his waist satin turkish admin will decide what to do, the issue is closed here 279533 players are breaking the rules and he offers bribes, this is written in all kinds of lots and there are penalties for them.

cary2234trg

Player
Player
dude, if I abuse a bug, I'll be back in the game in 1 2 minutes, but I'll be back in 9 minutes, it's obvious that I didn't abuse bug

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player 279533 will receive a punishment for GR6.2

Player 279533 does not seem to have done the revive intentional (e.g. F1 spamming) and came back 9 minutes after the situation was already done. He did also not abuse the fact to be back alive or reengages with you, you come to him. For the future; do not respawn at same location if death did just happen some minutes ago.
Without the proof of disconnect the rulebreak on leaving the RP situation stays.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom