Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lidor HoodRich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
18:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmSJEZHUV9s

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
you can see in the videos that ID 273072 just disappeared when he jump on the fence and be behind us, I want to see in his video if its a bug or something else.
1)
2)

Tarik Lynx

Dnzy Family Boss
Player
I don't think it's any different from the teleporting bug used in battles so asking for pov is bullshit

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 273072 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Flynny150103

Player
Player
I don't have a pov I can't record because my computer is bad, but I can prove it to you by broadcasting
if u dont have any pov then u will most possibly get banned or warned idk it doesnt matter about ur specs or anything im pretty sure that every kill u get u should have pov just in case of something like this rip bro

Lewis Hub

Player
Player
if u dont have any pov then u will most possibly get banned or warned idk it doesnt matter about ur specs or anything im pretty sure that every kill u get u should have pov just in case of something like this rip bro
what you say is very true but unfortunately I can't record

Flynny150103

Player
Player
what you say is very true but unfortunately I can't record
then u gunna have to try and find something try medal and have it running in the back round and have it to record all game play as soon as u open the game and lower ur graphics as much as u can ur gunna need to make some compromises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom