Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

fazerug puta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rug
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord: !l9a#8719
6. Your Nickname: Rug Lopez
7. Your ID: 10880

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2: Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)
Reason 1: i have alot of experince in gangs especially in ballas and i have alot of experince in the city and the rules too
Reason 2: i have been rolling with the Ballas for ages i have seen the gang grow and face challenges and i want be the one steering the gang through those
Reason 3: i have been in charge of stuff in ballas before and Im ready to be the leader now I have learned alot of things from those times and I cant wait to take on even more responsibilities I really think I can handle it and help us do great things and make the gang better and stronger

3: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.:
i could improve the rp level in the org by letting everyone know the org and the city and the events rules and not to break them and i can test their knowledge about the rules before inviting them into the org and try to find people with good experince in the city or good knowledge of the rules

hope you will consider my application, and thank you for the time you have taken to read this.

Sincerely, Rug Lopez

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low effort in the application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom