Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LuFFy JoD
Suspect ID
291521, 163032
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
13:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-5qntcWPfKw

LuFFy GoD

Commander of LSPD
Player
As you can see in the pov1 the player with id 291521 did CR and when he was unconscious he called his friend through meta gaming. in pov2 you can see after his ally comes he clapped me and my friend and went to patch him while he was under the car its Power Gaming

Pov1 : In the proof section
Pov 2 :
Screen shot of him under the car :

Blackjacksa

Player
Player
but you didn't throw it away and before you died, while driving, I asked you over the radio, would you come to this position because your number was higher than me.

Blackjacksa

Player
Player
and you mocked at the head of the dead it's a rule violation and you didn't throw all the povu because you are coward and you are meta gaming you idiots .D

Blackjacksa

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov1 the player with id 291521 did CR and when he was unconscious he called his friend through meta gaming. in pov2 you can see after his ally comes he clapped me and my friend and went to patch him while he was under the car its Power Gaming

Pov1 : In the proof section
Pov 2 :
Screen shot of him under the car :
The locations of the vehicles change due to lags in the game and even if it looks like that for you, it doesn't look like that for the other player.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 291521 will receive a punishment for CR
Player 258946 will receive a punishment for GR6.2
Player 293634 will receive punishment for Bug Abuse

For patching under car; this can be your visuals. Its not evident from your far-away perspective.
Since you cutted the POV it could have been moved by then.
You cannot use M or T to free view in Deathscreen.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom