Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuba Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kuba

2. Your age: 23

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours, depends on work schedule.

5. Your Discord: shock9213

6. Your Nickname: Kuba Verlice

7. Your ID: 291645

Additional information

1. Leader of the Bloods

Experience:

. Underdeputy of Ballas
. Underdeputy of Marabunta Grande
. Underdeputy of Families
. Underdeputy of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

-After spending couple of terms under other leaders I decided it is my turn to apply. There are things that I learned watching others lead the gangs and things I want change and improve under my term.

-I have always liked the name and location of Blood Street Gang in the middle of the ghetto. With me as a leader and my trusted deputies I believe we can achieve great things under my term and stay on top in events and in the ghetto.

-I believe I have a great leadership skills and people tend to follow me. When I was an underdeputy I have lead multiple events and I believe I did a good job. I've been told by some of the members I should apply, that's what pushed me to do it as well.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

-With me as a leader Bloods will do a lot of Hostage Situations combined with Store Robberies. We will try to make LEO's life more interesting and interract with each other really often, because this is what I've noticed to be missing in some of the gangs I have been a part of.

-We will recruit only people with at least 15 years IC with selected questions for interview that I will pass to my deputies and high commands to make sure we don't break the rules and keep it safe.

-I will not give out high command rank to the people that do not help in events and I will promote people based on their activity in events.

Goals under my term:

1. Have fun playing the game and keep the toxicity outside of the gang.
2. Dominate the ghetto and keep the spray profit as high as possible.
3. Participate in events with good numbers and staying active during all the day.
4. Pushing for 100% turfs with my turf team.
5. Go through the term safely without getting warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom