Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
dany whitee
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Sep 3, 2023
Time
17:00
Proofs
Unknown

dany685

Player
Player
היום בסביבות השעה 17:00 זמן שרת הייתי בתחנת LSPD אני קצין מישהו שהיה בבית שלי שיחק לי במחשב בזמן שהייתי בחוץ והיכה מישהו לשחק כמו ב-GTA חזרתי ואני רואה שאני תחת מעצר, ביקשתי עורך דין והעורך דין צמצם את זמני בכלא, אבל יש לי רשימה שחורה, אני מבקש להוריד מיד את הרשימה השחורה כי לא הייתי אז על המחשב ואני לא אדם שעושה בעיות , הייתי בכל LEO אפשרי מלבד FIB ולא עשיתי שום בעיה למישהו יש את ה-POV ב-LSPD והם לא הראו לי אותו. אני מבקש להוריד את הרשימה השחורה לאלתר כי זה היה בטעות

dany685

Player
Player
Today around 17:00 server time I was at the LSPD station I'm an officer someone who was at my house played on my computer while I was out and beat someone to play like in GTA I came back and I see I'm under arrest I asked for a lawyer and the lawyer reduced my time in jail but I have Blacklist, I ask that the blacklist be taken down immediately because I was not on the computer at the time and I am not a person who causes problems, I was in every possible LEO except FIB and I did not cause any problems. Someone has the POV in LSPD and they did not show it to me. I request that the blacklist be removed immediately because it was by mistake

Top Bottom