Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karl Rich
Administrators nickname
Kareem Zuma
Date
Sep 4, 2023
Time
22:15
Proofs
no proofs

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
I was banned by Kareem Zuma for being a cheat checker and testing my server with cheats. While I was being pc checked my pc checking history came up he asked me to go on with how i used to pc check so i showed him and with that he found cheats that i used 1 month and couple of days ago I had not been playing in that period on grand rp at all maybe to login once in a while and have fun with couple of my friends and then leave again. While i was arguing that I could show him all the povs I have of playing on this server and told him that he had not found anything but an old cheat that i have not used on grand RP he refused and came up with some example a 10 year old would use "If a cop come and find drugs and say u have not used it for a month will they not arrest u?" which is the most dumb thing i have ever heard. Comparing cheats with drugs???? I am more than happy to provide every single proof to prove i was an admin on that server which include dms videos provided in those dms showing conversations with others about admin stuff and so on. I have been an admin on this server attended many cheat checks and laughed at cheaters that used cheats on grand rp I would have never used cheats here one of the reasons is that i am against using cheats and the second reason is that I dont need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom