Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rise_Shine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kE6J2uKxU_Q

Risev2

Player
Player
Turkish admin please

In the pov of the suspect the background sounds are obviously ghosting the stream

Video Time: 1.28.56

Cio Lovato

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
I'm not interested in the given minute. they had previously found the panels while traveling with helicopter number 1281 49019. The video also gives information about the location of the 1281 panels.
Your being there is your own problem. why should i outshine the 60-image streamer? When the war is lost, stop saying I'm watching the broadcast, don't cry.

Last edited:

Risev2

Player
Player
I'm not interested in the given minute. they had previously found the panels while traveling with helicopter number 1281 49019. The video also gives information about the location of the 1281 panels.
Your being there is your own problem. why should i outshine the 60-image streamer? When the war is lost, stop saying I'm watching the broadcast, don't cry.

Cio Lovato

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
You see the helicopter flying above, we were preparing for the raid

Last edited:

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Reviewing

Forum punishment will be issued to inappropriate posts.​

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

You can not post POV of another player in player complaint. Read the rules to create a post here and open another complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom