Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Reply for Floki + Leader Blacklist Appeal | Only for dear Magnes

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assasin Rich
Administrators nickname
Magnes Haste
Date
Sep 3, 2023
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/474251/

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Dear and Respected Magnes

I hope you are having a good day. As you said in previous forum that I have not done anything for which my blacklist should be removed.
I am daily working in EMS for 9-10 hrs and helping the chief for the best. The leader also wanna make me deputy as m working very hard.
In Naveed blood's term also, i supported a lot. I also did not have any conflicts in past 4 months. I m always trying to make friends here. Due to this hardwork, I also earned deputy rank in EMS and LSPD.

Please just one and only one last chance to prove myself. I promise you, my term will be best.
Please give a last and final chance and will not be requesting for any other things.

Atleast pleasse remove my deputy blacklist for this time

Thankx Dear Magnes
Assasin Rich

Hope you consider this request, a last consideration with full of my heart

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer Given multiple times so far, forum punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom