Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Xen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2023
Time of violation
17:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY0PrMPvvps

Tucoo

OG BD type shit ya heard
Player
THERE is a 175712 id there he is ur friend so he is the one supposse to post his pov i gave him demand and he still runing around and start calling u guys and i believe u guys did meta gaming
at the end it was a rp situation going on there and u just came late and ur friend 175712 id ( ur friend who is scare to post his pov ) demand already given to him and he start runing in same area calling his friend by using meta gaming

Last edited:

Tucoo

OG BD type shit ya heard
Player
am sure ur friend 175712 id have the whole situation why he is not the one reporting ?

(the rules that u guys broke is meta gaming + talking while u dead id 97307 )

Xen

Player
Player
he is talking in game and he take set mp

Xen

Player
Player
if i am hearing demand i am not coming , you didn't tell me, so how do I know? and in pov i am asking why u shooting .

Tucoo

OG BD type shit ya heard
Player
if i am hearing demand i am not coming , you didn't tell me, so how do I know? and in pov i am asking why u shooting .
do i have to give demand to every single one of u lmao that make no sense i gave ur friend demand so ur friend suppos to tell that demand is giving its not my fault lmao

Xen

Player
Player
If I had known you were demanding my friend, he would have told me and I wouldn't have approached. I didn't use any weapon there and I'm trying to contact you. If you had told me to move away and counted backwards from 5 seconds, you would have been right. You shoot without saying anything....

Top Bottom