Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

genzowakabayashi

Player
Player
1. Enzo
2. 22
3. GMT+3
4. 4-5 hours
5. enzo7777
6. Enzo Castelli
7. 235071

Additional information
. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Bloods has been the gang I've had the most fun with in this city. I still have a sympathy inside of me. Given my position and reputation in the city, I have no doubt that I will be a good leader. I'm going to bring bloods back to its old days with my guys. Ghetto will turn into fully red.

I have been in this city for a long time, I have made many friendships and always been actively involved in the gangs many of times, I took the role of high command in the gangs and led the gang as best I could when the gang leader were not in the city. I think it's time to step up to this role now. The role of leader will not suit anyone other than me.

I am aware of my leadership potential. I am aware of my name in the city. I have no doubt that it will be a sweet competition. I am ready for this role. I want to taste the excitements that I have not experienced. I feel that now is the time.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

We gonna take roleplay to the next level
Avoid recruiting who dont have knowledge whatsoever.
All the time be active in the ghetto like old days which i remember.
Activity is the greatest pride of the gangs so we will do store robberies hostages and fzs.
Only trusted HCS and only people who has experience. Deputies will be just known people and people who can manage the gang as if I'm in the city when I'm not in city
Gang should take control of sprays and ghetto without rulebreaks so we will stay with rules if anyone break rule I'll give what they deserve.

My goals for Bloods :

Respect
Greatest success in turfs
I'll bring back the old spray team and the ghetto will just turn red
Every minute activity in ghetto
Take control of ghetto without rulebreaks
Attend every single events
Maximum bonus for every event we win
Toxicity will never have a place in Gang
NO DRAMA

Best regards, Enzo

SYRIA

⚠ Syria ⚠
Player
-------------------------------------------------he will be the best leader ever he deserve it------------------------------------------------------ -
S_Y_R_IA.gif
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom