Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kiki poncho
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6UYdv3HSijs

Marley Wiz

Player
Player
You cant show after show us before what happen even if its insult you should show all the pov. before and after you show the admin only the thing u want him to see only

Marley Wiz

Player
Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

mysh

Player
Player
Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

Jon William

Player
Player
kiki why you cut the video so no one hears your friend saying bad words if you can post the full video not by cutting and editing every one can do it even kids. Post the hole video don’t be scared all of them are in mistake post the full POV

Marley Wiz

Player
Player
kiki why you cut the video so no one hears your friend saying bad words if you can post the full video not by cutting and editing every one can do it even kids. Post the hole video don’t be scared all of them are in mistake post the full POV
You are right thank you.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
f se
f some one insult you u dont hav to insult all people in situation lol

Marley Wiz

Player
Player
You cant cut and add what you want in the middle of the situation you pass and show us when u got killed and insult show us before the forum should be close you did make all the video not like what happen you removed what you do not want them to see.when you came there i cant see it and in the middle you did 3 part.You cant only show when u are dead or in fight without reason.

Sami Jaber

Player
Player
This forum RDM with insult any RDM should show before and after you cant show us in the middle of the fight you can see the dead body.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
in my pov u can see clearly he kill me for no reason and he insult me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom