Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Martin Aston
Suspect ID
151 23030
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2023
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LuQia5xK_c,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzWD1_9sIs

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
I was in the shop trying to find color for my car, I was there for around 5 minutes or so and this two come and rammed my car twice stating i was there for 30 minutes and started honking which irrutate me as a lot of people just show up and start honk like the end of the world and want only them to take long time in the shop. I just lost it after the second time they rammed my car.

I talked a lot of nonsense just to let my anger go but I can stand behind my words and actions and take the necessery punishment but I want the same fair justice for them as well as that is CR + Proviking in my eyes.

All in 2 POV's

Ellaツ

Player
Player
I was in the shop trying to find color for my car, I was there for around 5 minutes or so and this two come and rammed my car twice stating i was there for 30 minutes and started honking which irrutate me as a lot of people just show up and start honk like the end of the world and want only them to take long time in the shop. I just lost it after the second time they rammed my car.

I talked a lot of nonsense just to let my anger go but I can stand behind my words and actions and take the necessery punishment but I want the same fair justice for them as well as that is CR + Proviking in my eyes.

All in 2 POV's
4:05 minutes into the video you can see that he is also being proactive saying " easy gov you bitch" and then proceeds to say "Suck my dick" which comes under women harassment, as a girl playing on this server comments such as these are very hurtful.

Timestamp at 4:33 minutes seen within his own POV ID 68927 is also CR
{4.33}

Also at 4.44min into his POV he proceeds to call me a "whore" which i find really hurtful, being called derogatory and hurtful names, such as "whore,"

{Approved forum that saying such things is punishable}

{4:05}
{4.44}

{4.33}

Ellaツ

Player
Player

All in 2 POV's
Second POV which is provided timestamp 57secs onwards he punches ID 151 within a GZ
1.32min ID 68297 is Mixing
1.58min into the POV he says to me " He going to suck it for you" which is obviously referring to the previous nasty comments he had made to me prior to this.

Also within this Second POV you can see id 68297 at 2.21m he tried to seal the business off due to id 151 saying that it was his. Such actions like this without the proper documentations that the government have about business. He tried to seal it off due to his anger. I think this would come under State rules 1.12. {abusing his state powers}

{0.57s)
{1.32}
{1.58}
{2.21}

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.

All my actions started after your provokation and are IC actions not OOC if you didn't act like this in the first place this would've never happen.

I never punchen your litlle bf you can clearly see in my 2 pov's when you have this things against me bring your two sweethearts pov's.

And yeah all of this wouuld've been avoided if you didn't had that big mouth in first place and his rude attitude this woudl've never happen. its hard to slallow pill to people like you when you get some of your own toxicity back.

Last edited:

Denis Russo

Player
Player
Everything he said it's IC. If everyone can tell each other to suck someone's testicles in the server, then you agree to play here and endure that too. There is no special treatment for you because you are a woman

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
4:05 minutes into the video you can see that he is also being proactive saying " easy gov you bitch" and then proceeds to say "Suck my dick" which comes under women harassment, as a girl playing on this server comments such as these are very hurtful.

{4.33}

Also at 4.44min into his POV he proceeds to call me a "whore" which i find really hurtful, being called derogatory and hurtful names, such as "whore,"

{4.44}

{4.33}
I also find it very disrespectful to assume my gender and talk to me with “he” as you can see or you don’t even bother in my signature how I identify!

Big Wood

Player
Player

{4.33}

{4.44}

{4.33}
How is it woman harrashment when it’s common saying? And it’s all IC…

He could be saying it to the guy that was in his face and CR. You in general have no involvement but involve your self and assume it’s to you. Accusing someone, deceiving others to believe it’s to you. So you deceiving? I can assume that, as well you can assume it’s meant directly to and about you and not him, the car, your boths disrespect, his CR or the whole situation.

Last edited:

Big Wood

Player
Player
Second POV which is provided timestamp 57secs onwards he punches ID 151 within a GZ
1.58min into the POV he says to me " He going to suck it for you" which is obviously referring to the previous nasty comments he had made to me prior to this.

Also within this Second POV you can see id 68297 at 2.21m he tried to seal the business off due to id 151 saying that it was his. Such actions like this without the proper documentations that the government have about business. He tried to seal it off due to his anger. I think this would come under State rules 1.12. {abusing his state powers}

{0.57s)
{1.32}
{1.58}
{2.21}
U two been in this game so long.. and you still break common rules, like CR, you are a role model for newer players and this is what you teach them? You show no respect to the server and it’s rules or to it’s players. Please just apply to the rules so we all can enjoy the game and avoid scenes like this.

Big Wood

Player
Player

{0.57s)
{1.32}
{1.58}
{2.21}
1-Clip, 0:57: you guys provoking beyond. Already there, you trying to bait him. No GZ punching, it’s a push and has no damage, it’s a clear also misclick and you in his personal space, already attacked him with ramming.
2-clip, 1.32: Yes mixing. So are you with post it on forum + provocation OOC.
3-clip, 1.58min: again, said IC, common saying. You guys keep provocate him and CR, no respect for the rules.
4-clip, 2.21: Don’t he need to accept after, if the option was available? Hmm. So no he didn’t try to seal biz. It’s not even available for him, as POV also shows.

There’s a lot of assumptions is this. Clearly you know you screwed up and trying to hide your mistakes under his, which he owned already.

Last edited:

Orbi Cartier

Player
Player
ID 151 here first of all nobody is trying to hide anything its clear within your bfs pov that he has provided, All we have done is just point out the rule breaks that ID 68927 had made. Its not up to anyone here commenting on what happens so let the admin deal with it instead of sitting here on the forum "attempting" to back your boy up.

Adding on to the part about State Rules 1.12, Also to mention ID 68297 is wearing an illegal vest. Which would come under corruption without a bio.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Thread Approved
ID 23030 will be punished for VDM + CR + Mixing + Provoking
(Clip 1: 2:57 (CR))
(Clip 2: 1:29 (VDM), 1:51 (Provoking + Mixing))

ID 151 will be punished for Provoking
(Clip 1: 0:50)

However, ID 68927 will be punished for CR + Mixing + Women Harassment
(Clip 1: 4:33 (VDM))
(Clip 2: 1:34 (Mixing))

First of all, go to another workshop and all of this could've been avoided.
To address GZ punching, can't justify abuse of state power as it was just a shove, not constant punching.

For women harassment, multiple mentions of "bitch" and an instance where "whore" was used were heard throughout the POVs, but these are some examples
: Clip 1 (4:33), and Clip 2 (1:35) which was directed to ID 23030.

As for the conversation in Clip 2 at 1:25, it can be seen that the insults were directed to ID 151 as it was a continuation of their earlier conversation.
As for the insult heard in
Clip 2 (1:59), clearly directed towards ID 23030.

In regards to State Rule 1.12, ID 68927 was not on duty + did not exert any form of authority within the rights of a state organisation he's in. Thus, it's invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom