Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Dooby_Walker
Suspect ID
51158 104937
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2023
Time of violation
19:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gcdrKyC5f_w

Dooby

Player
Player
Shot me with no demands at all he even said "patch him man, its okay" so i did then they shot the other officer but thats understandable cause he was aiming gun but why me? i didint even have gun out and when they were first shooting i just let it happen without shooting back cause i didint wanna get in trouble.

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
Lol post the full situation swat npc u simply walking into situation and patching and why are u there…….post the whole situation……. Proper admin deceiving

Dooby

Player
Player
Lol post the full situation swat npc u simply walking into situation and patching and why are u there…….post the whole situation……. Proper admin deceiving
How is this deceiving? there was a global that i responded to and they told me i can patch up, when i did u shot me with no demands? i can gladly post me going to global if u want?

Dooby

Player
Player
i showed POV of when i got into the situation? and for the rest is just me dead and talking in non-rp chat but i got punished for that already by admin so why would there be a need to post that?

Kratos Falcon

Player
Player
"patch him man, its okay"
I was saying "DONT patch him man its okay "like leave him and that might be heard by your friend you just came over there from the back heard half of the sentence and started patching him. Try to hear things more carefully, or ask POV from your friend standing over there.

And when you are getting shot you started mixing shouting "see you on gov" like man people are firing on you and you have no fear rp and running closer to him and shouting more.

Keep crying kid, whole org got smoked by 2 people over there.

🚬

Rolex Hope

Rockford Ghetto 🔫
Player
It’s clear in pov that they were talking to other officer and u didn’t even asked them whether to patch and heard half sentence and started patching.
Bro why are you crying by saying “see you gov” 😂😂

Dooby

Player
Player
I was saying "DONT patch him man its okay "like leave him and that might be heard by your friend you just came over there from the back heard half of the sentence and started patching him. Try to hear things more carefully, or ask POV from your friend standing over there.

And when you are getting shot you started mixing shouting "see you on gov" like man people are firing on you and you have no fear rp and running closer to him and shouting more.

Keep crying kid, whole org got smoked by 2 people over there.

🚬
didint hear u so “don’t” why don’t u post pov?

Top Bottom