Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
YUSSUF Hover
Administrators nickname
Elson Calipso
Date
Sep 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
I don't Have proof

Yussuf Stark-211999

Player
Player
hello admin I hope you doing well,
I got blocked for 7 days, I swear to God I didn't see the warning and my headset was on the Keyboard so my dad was calling me because he forget some stuff at the house so he was calling me so many times I always putting my headset on the top of the keyboard so I come back to the pc I found I lost connection I start the game again and I went to take water after that my dad called me to give him the kye for the car so I went outside the house I come back to pc again I saw I got 7 day blocked and I never got any problems or ban before or blocked you can see my account from the ID (211999) Please admin please forgive me for that, I really want to play with my girlfriend today and I really I don't want to miss any day with grand coins please let me finish this jail and I won't go AFK until done 170 min please admin please I only play this game and I have to start school Monday please admin I love you unblock me please
this is not going to happen again I will quite if my dad called me again, please give me one chance, I swear to God I didn't see that I received a warning for being AFK, and I just thought that I just lost connection, please give me one chance please.🙏🙏🙏🙏

| YUSSUF Hover | 211999 |

thank you admin for reading

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NO pov - no prove

rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom