Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anos North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Abir Dutta
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 3 - 6 hrs
5. Your Discord : anos.only
6. Your Nickname : Anos Bhai
7. Your ID : 2635
Additional information
1. Leader of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want be the leader of families specifically cause firstly families is the beloved gang of most peoples but i have seen in last few term that the gang who should be dominating the ghetto, are getting dominated by others and I think that’s because of the lack of leadership skills and I think I have the enough potential to become a leader and make my gang members follow me by my attitude and confidence.

- Secondly families is one of my favourite gang from the beginning and I am a person who make his favourites in his top priority and I can assure that I will make an new families which is never seen by anyone before, who will be the top of the every list.

- Lastly few things about my self is, I was in each and every organisation before including every gang, so I have gained enough information about how LEOs and Gangs uses the most common strategy
in every situation or every activity, their only few leaders in past who have gained my acknowledgment and made me follow their paths and help me to learn some cool and crazy strategies which we can apply in most of the situations so I will look forward to increasing the hype for families and make the org a better place where every gang member can even walk in ghetto without any fear.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organisation.
- To improve the organisation I will surely make daily events such as hostage situation or store robbery or FZ raid and many other gang events also.

- Unlike other gangs, if I said that there will be bonuses for attending events, I will give them bonuses.

- Me and deputies gonna oversee each and every member of our gang that who is most active and making more progress for our gang, and if we found any members, we will make sure that there will be no compromisation in their promotion.

- I will choose my deputies by myself and I am sure that me and my deputies has enough capability to train or help each gang member if they are doing anything wrong.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Contact Yumy via discord for the interview time. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in a rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom